Offered Salary 6900
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Head of Accounting is responsible for the day-to-day accounting activities in order to meet the deadlines of the various reports within the organization.
- Leading and managing a team of 5 colleagues.
- Financial administration: organize and coordinate periodic activities (monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reports), in accordance with tight deadlines and in line with internal processes and procedures. Provide information for tax returns, maintain interface between banking system and ledger, ensure that transactions are properly registered and analyzed.
- Budgets and forecasting; assisting in drawing up analyses between budget and actuals, monitoring progress, identifying differences, gaining insight into the main drivers under financial results.
- Preparation and analysis of various periodic and ad hoc reports.
- Coordinate and prepare various audits.
- Annual accounts and taxes; prepare various annual accounts based on IFRS and Title 9 of Book 2 of the Civil Code and ensure correct declaration of corporate income tax and VAT.
- Maintain up to date procedures and work instructions. Advice on improvements in procedures and controls.
- Back up of the payroll administrator.
- Participate in various projects linked to the accounting function.
- At least 7 years of experience in a Finance department in the banking sector or large accountancy firm.
- University degree in accounting & control, accountancy or business administration / financial management.
- Preferably RA or RC..
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Being able to handle strict deadlines.
- Has knowledge of financial regulations, including the Financial Supervision Act (WFT), IFRS and DNB’s regulations and communications.
- Knowledge of tax legislation: wage tax, corporate income tax and VAT.
Technical/ Language Skills
- IFRS, CRD IV en CRR
- Fluent in Dutch and English
We offer you
A challenging, varied position where you come into contact with all disciplines of the bank. Lots of contact with committed and professional colleagues. The company attaches great importance to personal development. This means that you are given the space to take responsibility and develop entrepreneurship. Naturally, this includes a good salary and associated fringe benefits.
For more information please feel free to reach out to email@example.com or apply online.