Offered Salary 3300
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a talented, motivated, pro-active IT Global Support Officer who is looking for a challenging career development opportunity. You will be based in our Amsterdam (Zuidas) office and work besides a team of 30 tax, legal, compliance and accounting and IT professionals. Worldwide our client has 100-200 employees, spread over more than 20 offices located on all continents of the world.
Do you see yourself being part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of internationals? And are you looking for a job where you can apply your existing skills and develop new ones? Then we are looking for you!
Our client offers a challenging job in an international boutique style company with an informal company culture. Continuous training will be part of the job. As our client’s IT department is expanding rapidly, the personal and professional growth opportunities are endless and you can really create your own career.
As IT Global Support Officer you will act as the link between our IT department and your colleagues worldwide. You will be the first point of contact for all (internal) user questions. You will be asked to provide your input on new IT developments and to support the global implementation of new applications. You consider the integration of different applications and the interactions with end users as a challenge.
More specifically, your day-to-day activities will consist of the following:
– Acting as first point of contact for colleagues, managing our support desk;
– Assist with setting up new applications and guiding updates;
– Providing support for automating workflows, from instructions till full automation;
– Providing support to new projects, such as ERP applications;
– Cooperate with IT partners, including various external support desks for cloud software;
– Assist with business analyses with business intelligence software such as Powerbi;
– Maintaining the administration of general and ICT controls for audit purposes;
– Ensuring timely issuance and collection of IT resources;
– Maintaining our IT equipment worldwide;
What we like:
Our client attach great value to the competences of our employees. They expect you are familiar with prioritizing and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a generalist with a constant focus on integrity. Furthermore you have:
– At least a Bachelor’s degree in IT engineering, business intelligence, business informatics or similar field;
– 1 to 3 years relevant working experience;
– Knowledge of Windows 365 and Windows Active Directory;
– Strong sense of social awareness;
– Hands on approach/mentality;
– International exposure;
– Fluency in Dutch and English;
They consider the following experience as a plus:
– Experience with Business Intelligence tools as Powerbi and workflow applications such as Powerautomate;
– Experience with applications as Sharepoint, Dynamics, Xero, Exact Online, Qics Milestones;
– Experience with the maintenance of API’s.
Obviously in these times, a majority of the work will be done from home.
Salary negotiable based on experience.