Offered Salary 0
Experience 3 Years
Permanent or consulting positions available with work from home or relocation opportunities.
Who are we?
We are specialized in supporting organizations achieve their goals with regards to Customer Experience. As a certified SAP Gold Partner, we focus on the SAP CX portfolio and deliver e-Commerce, Marketing automation and CRM projects for our customers.
Our evolution represents our passion for delivering consultancy and fully integrated end-to end digital solutions to our clients for e-commerce, product & content management, mobile development, marketing automation, integration expertise and hosting & managed services.
With our colleagues, we work for large (international) organizations like The Straumann Group or Jan Linders Supermarkets, but we are also more than happy to work for smaller locally oriented companies.
As an SAP Commerce Cloud Developer within our company, you are part of a multi-skilled scrum team that is responsible for the implementation and improvement of the SAP Commerce Cloud (e-Commerce) projects.
Together with your team, you will support the customer in building a new e-Commerce application or enhance the existing setup. You will pick up the back-end user stories in the project, creating best in class web applications for our Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) clients. Customer Experience requires continues attention from our Back-end developers changing and optimizing the web application on a daily basis.
What do you bring?
• You have a unique combination of skills that allow you to build software that is as elegant as it is powerful
• You thrive working within a team of professionals
• You are passionate about technology
• You love learning and solving problems
• You approach challenges with a positive attitude
• You recognize the value of code readability and the importance of developing to established guidelines so that your work looks as professional as it performs
• You possess a laser focus on quality, including success with design reviews, code reviews, testing, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3+ years’ experience in systems integration and development
• 3+ years’ experience working in a variety of programming languages: Java / J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, HTML, DHTML, SOAP Ajax etc
• Excellent understanding of J2EE, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, SQL, MYSQL, Tomcat and Apache
• Application development experience
• Appetite for learning and self-development
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of enterprise deployments & code management systems
• Knowledge of agile development processes
• Eager to learn & demonstrate initiative
• Able to work independently
• Very reliable
• Able to work to deadlines
What we offer:
• A job with broad responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company;
• We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life.
• A great working atmosphere with a team of passionate colleagues;
• A working environment where there is room to learn and explore new opportunities
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com